agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More Rain...

This weekend I ran clover about 20 minutes each day. We worked on jumps the entire time focusing on 3 major areas -- serpentines, wraps and directional commands. I only have 4 jumps to work with at home. I probably should make some more, but you can still do a lot with only 4 jumps.

Monday it rained most of the day so I was only able to work a few minutes with her. I try not to work her much when it is muddy out. I wouldn't want her to slip and hurt herself.

I was going to go with my wife and clover to flyball class on Monday night but it was rained out. If you don't know what flyball is, check this site out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home