A long, long time...
I know it has been a very long time since I updated you on what is happening with clover. So here is a quick summary of what has been happening the last 2 months. We haven't had any agility trials, well at least I haven't.
My wife and I took a 3 week trip to Australia. When we were gone, Clover stayed With Michelle at Teamworks for inboard training. She worked with Clover every day, mostly on weave poles. When we were in Australia, Teamworks hosted a USDAA trial and I had registered clover for 3 runs. Michelle ran 1 and Meagan ran 2. Hopefully I will have a link to one of the runs soon. Michelle would have qualified with her in one class but I had her registered at the wrong height so she ran as exhibition.
Clover swam everyday too and has become quite the swimmer. Since we have returned, I have taken her swimming at least once a week.
I have just been so busy that I haven't taken any more agility lessons.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home