agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Youngsville agility Club Trial Feb 2008


Logan---Clover's Brother, also Competed this Weekend

This past weekend was the Youngsville Agility Club trial. Overall, I was a little disappointed in Clover's performance. We had 2 runs on Saturday and 2 on Sunday and we didn't Qualify in any. Once again the problem was the weaves. In each class, I had to restart her 3 or so times in order to complete them. Not that it really mattered, because she wouldn't have Qualified anyway. In open you can only have one refusal, so if she goes by an obstical or looks at another obstical, it is considered a refusal. Oh well, we are still having fun.

It was a one ring trial and I was grounds supervisor. The weather was nice for February.

I purchased a new camera lens and took a few photos at the trial this weekend. You can view them all on my Picasa site

1 Comments:

Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

most of the time my dog tends to miss poles too, maybe becoz i'm a little anxious to finish and didn't bother to babysit her at every poles..

yes, she need to be babysit...sigh..

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home