agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I forgot to post the results for the USDA Trial held at Teamworks early this month.

2/9/2008
Performance II Gamblers - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Score: 18 (NQ) Time: 52.11 seconds 4th Place

Performance I Standard - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Distance: 140 yards SCT: 66 seconds
Score: 22.39 (NQ) Time: 68.39 seconds

Performance II Jumpers - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Distance: 138 yards SCT: 38 seconds
Score: 30.28 (NQ) Time: 48.28 seconds

Performance I Snooker - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Score: 39 (Q) Time: 59.79 seconds 2nd Place

Performance I Pairs - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Krikket and Megan Crayton
Distance: 141 yards SCT: 68 seconds
Score: 73.16 (NQ) Time: 73.16 seconds 1st Place

2/10/2008
Performance II Gamblers - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Score: 40 (Q) Time: 36.62 seconds 2nd Place

Performance I Standard - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Distance: 121 yards SCT: 58.00 seconds
Absent

Performance II Jumpers - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Distance: 122 yards SCT: 34.00 seconds
Score: 20.00 (NQ) Time: 28.58 seconds 4th Place

Performance I Snooker - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Score: 9 (NQ) Time: 29.41 seconds 2nd Place

Performance I Pairs - 22 Inch - Judge: Trisha Stall
Jackpot and Margaret Franklin
Distance: 137 yards SCT: 65.00 seconds
Score: 56.92 (Q) Time: 56.92 seconds 1st Place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home