Final practice before weekend trail...
Well, as I predicted yesterday, the forecast for last night was Thunderstorms, so Michele cancelled class. Luckily, as it turned out, it didn't rain and was beautiful. I went to Teamworks anyway and ran Clover for about an hour and half and had a great time.
We first ran the jumpers course that was still set up from COW on Wednesday night. Clover still had the elite course memorized so we ran it backwards and than ran the novice forward and backwards. Once she was running it flawlessly (including weaves!), we went to the practice ring.
We had a blast in the practice ring! We practiced the tunnels, trying to get her to turn after a tunnel instead of getting sucked into the next one she sees. I think this practice helped a lot. We will see tomorrow when we run the tunnelers classes. I think I actually made Clover tired doing tunnels, but she loved it.
We also worked a little on Contacts. We both really enjoyed the evening and I think we should be ready for this weekend. Wish us luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home