agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Back at it... With a sore knee..

It has been a rainy week, but in between storms I was able to get in course of the week and class. They had class last week and a make up but due to miscommunication, we missed them.

The course in course of the week was a fairly simple course and Clover did real well. It was very hot, and I think I ran her just a little too hard doing jumpers grids.

During class last night, we ran the course of the week course backwards. Clover missed a double jump and bumped her knee. She was limping. We put Ice on it, but she seems to be doing just fine now. I stayed a couple of hours afterward and help set up for the Show-n-go this weekend. Unfortunately we are going to have to miss it. We have other plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home