Yes I have been a bad master. We didn't have class last Thursday due to bad weather and haven't been practicing agility like we should have been. Clover has gotten some exercise, such as walks etc, but I have been off focus and need to get back into it.
We did go to Course of the week last night, even though we were a little late. It was very humid out and Clover seemed to shut down early. I don't know how she is going to take this North Carolina summer heat. Time will tell.
We worked mostly on contacts and weave poles. Weave poles definitely are her weak point now and I think we will take the problem solving class to work on them. The course was a NADAC style standard course. Clover did OK with it. Thunderstorms are forecast again for tonight, so I hope we have class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home