Threadle
Clover hasn't gotten a whole lot of training this week because of rain. She did go to flyball class with my wife on Monday, but Course Of the Week was rained out on Wednesday.
In yesterday's class we covered threadles. Threadles are when you bring the dog back between obstacles after completing one to take the next. When you look at a threadle, they sort of looks like a serpentine, but it is handled differently. You will see threadles in AKC and USDAA meets but rarely in NADAC.

Clover handled them very well. We also discussed contacts and how I should work on them with Clover.
Last night I also worked on jumps for home. I currently have 4 jumps that I made, but I didn't like the cups that held the bar on, so I replaced them.
I still haven't received an official copy of Clovers results from last weeks trial.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home