Flyball wiz...
On Monday night I accompanied my wife and Clover to flyball class to see how they are doing. As expected, they are doing very well. They have had only 5 classes and can do a flyball run with safe turns with good speed. I was banished from part of the class because Clover was focusing on me and kept coming over for directions or attention. I was just to distracting, so I went and helped out with another agility class. Once clover got focused, I was able to come back and watch. She only has one flyball class left, but the instructor said she is ready to try out for a team. We will see if my wife wants to pursue that or not.
Last night we took Clover and Kira, in for their check-up, vaccinations etc. Kira is a 10 year old Terv. She hospital therapy dog and has a slight case of Canine Laryngeal Paralysis. They both check out fine though. I discussed the pro and cons of pet insurance for Clover with the vet. Since Clover is very active and may be susceptible to sports injuries such as ACL tears etc. I think I will pursue it.
Clover also got into a little trouble this weekend. When she was in the back yard, she confiscated some patio furniture cushions and ripped them to shreds. It looked like it had snowed in the back yard! I guess she is trying to tell me she wants more exercise!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home