Getting ready for USDAA
This week was perhaps one of the more productive weeks that we have had for a while, mostly because class was not cancelled due to rain. On Wednesday we went to course of the week and we worked on the usual, contacts and weaves. I gave Clover a good work out because I have been slacking a little and need to get her ready for Sunday's USDAA event.
In class on Thursday we reviewed snooker. There are 4 people in this class and when other students were running the snooker course, I practiced weave poles and jumpers grids. I don't feel like we have prepared the way we should have for the upcoming USDAA trial. I only entered one day of the 3 day trial. I entered 4 classes and I entered as preferred since this is the first USDAA trial we will ever run.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home