ARF NADAC Trial Results
This weekend Clover and I competed in the ARF NADAC trial. I only competed on Sunday because we went to the Wisconsin Badger UNC football game on Saturday. Go Badgers!
It was a very hot trial. We competed in 5 classes-- Jumpers, tunnelers, touch and go and 2 regular classes. 5 classes--4 qs, not bad!
Here are the results:

The first jumpers run was a very good run. Unfortunately, I pulled Clover over a little bit on the last jump, so she went by it. In NADAC, once you go past the last jump, the timer stops. So even though I brought her back and successfully completed the jump, it was marked as missed because the timer stopped.
Clover did very well on all of her contacts. I would like her to be doing more of a stop at each contact. We are going to have to work on that. But at least she hit every one in this trial.
The only other class that we screwed up was our Second regular class. Clover just did not want to start the weave poles. I must have brought her back about 8 times. That ate up the clock. Since we were over time the gamble did not count, even though we did it very well.
I was very pleased with the weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home