agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

...Ok now.

On Thursday night clover was considerably better. She had a slight limp and you could tell that she was favoring that leg, but the improvement was so good we decided not to take her in to have it looked at. ...and a week later, you would never know there was a problem. The only side effect is that usually she ate everything as soon as we put her food in front of her, but now, she has cabin fever so much that if we so much as move toward the door she is so distracted she will not finish her food.

I didn't go to course of the week last night and I think I missed a make up class on Tuesday, but we are going to go to class tonight. I ran her a little last night and she seems to be 100%. I will let you know how class goes... but I think we just got lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home