Still at it...
I haven't written much lately because I have been on more of a maintenance mode with Clover. We had our last Novice class last week and we ran a mini mock USDA steeplechase run. Clover did fairly well.
We missed one COW because of rain but have gone the last 2 weeks. It has been very hot and I don't want to push her to much. I can tell that I need to get back in the swing of things with her. I had registered her for a seminar this Monday, but there were to few people registered so they had to cancel it. I also had her registered for tag teaching seminar on Tuesday but it got rained out and postponed until next Tuesday.
Clover has been doing very well with jumps and I have been working some on weaves. This Wednesday at COW I ran clover through a set of about 40 weave poles and she completed it flawlessly! Most of the time now though we have problems with the entry. She like to circle the first pole comeback and start again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home