agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Getting ready for NADAC Agility trial in Mocksville

This week Clover and I have been getting ready for the Agility trial in Mocksville. We ar only competing on Saturday, but will be running 5 runs. It is about a 2 hour drive, so we are going to have to get up very early. Hopefully it will not be as hot as it was this past weekend.

This week we were back at it full. I attended course of the week. We also had a YAC meeting to plan for the AKC trial in November. We finalized our logo and planned on getting shirts. They also have a new web site up. It is www.youngsvilleagilityclub.com. During COW we worked on weave poles, contacts and general conditioning.

Last night we had our Novice agility class at 8:30. I am also helping Leanne teach the obstacle proficiency class at 7:30. We had a regular run in Novice class that emphasized wraps and reverse flow pivots. Clover did very well.

Clover is running a little slower, but more cautious. It is easier to run her.

We are still having difficulty in the weave poles. Last night I noticed I was crowding her a little to much. Well see how she does this weekend.

Yesterday I tallied up Clover's Nadac Qs and I realized she obtained her novice regular and her novice tunnelers q this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home