Keep on working.
Since the trial I haven't been working Clover to hard. We didn't have private lessons last Monday, but we did have competition agility on Tuesday. I didn't go to COW last week either because of an emergency at work, but we did have a show and go over the weekend.
It was a pretty hot day so I didn't push Clover too hard. She performed pretty well. She did rush the a contact when I did a long lead out in front of it. Some thing we will have to work on. We really enjoyed the elite tunnelers course because it had a lot of tunnels and call offs. Clover performed very well on that. The Show and go course was still set up for the teamworks summer staff party on Sunday night, so we ran it again. We also showed the Clover's run video at the party.
We did have private lessons on Monday night and clover performed flawlessly. We set up a weave jump weave jump weave jump run in the practice ring. I ran clover though it 3 times and she was flawless. She also did very well in the regular course.
We didn't have competition agility last night because of heavy rain.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home