Clover weaves --- Canes win
Last night we had a private lesson with Michele. She had to postpone it until 9:30. Unfortunately that was in the middle of the Carolina Hurricanes Stanley cup game. I watched the first period and then went to lesson and made it back for the 3rd period to watch them win the stanley cup!
It was worth going to the lesson. I took the video of the Youngsville agility trial and we reviewed it frame by frame and tried to figure out why I had to restart clover in the weave poles both times. My wife has a great little player that we could watch each run in slow motion. It was interesting watching because you could clearly see that clover was jumping to soon about 70 percent of the time. It looks like something I am going to have to work on more.
I would love to take the Jumpers seminar at Bon-Clyde in August but I heard it is full already.
After we reviewed the tape, we ran a quick little course and worked on contacts. We then discussed ways to help her time her jumps. One suggesting was to put a board half way between jumps so checks her stride and takes off a little later.
It was a very instructive and informative lesson.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home