agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Last competition class--In the rain.

Last night Clover and I attended the last competition class for this session. It was a fun class, even though there was a steady rain through the entire class, thanks to tropical storm Alberto.

In class we worked on handling skills. We had a jumpers course where we reviewed the many ways we could run the course and then ran them. We came up with 5 ways to do the opening. I tried all 5 ways with Clover and she did great. She also did great with the weave poles tonight. I must have taken her through about 10 times and I only had to redo them once because she jumped out to early.

I got the results from this past weekend's trial:
  1. 6/10/2006
    Novice Preferred Standard - 20 Inch - Judge: Blair Kelly
    Distance: 116 yards SCT: 68 seconds
    Score: 90 (Q) Time: 47.54 seconds
    2nd Place
  2. Novice Preferred JWW - 20 Inch - Judge: Blair Kelly
    Distance: 96 yards SCT: 37 seconds
    Score: 100 (Q) Time: 29.05 seconds
    1st Place

    6/11/2006
  3. Novice Preferred Standard - 20 Inch - Judge: Blair Kelly
    Distance: 126 yards SCT: 73 seconds
    Score: 95 (Q) Time: 55.26 seconds
    1st Place
  4. Novice Preferred JWW - 20 Inch - Judge: Blair Kelly
    Distance: 94 yards SCT: 37 seconds
    Score: 100 (Q) Time: 22.83 seconds 1st Place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home