Youngsville agility club AKC Trial -06/11/06 Results 2 Qs!
Today was another successful day at the Youngsville Agility Club AKC trial at Sanford. My wife went with me today and taped my runs. Hopefully, I can figure out a way to post them to the web for you.
Today they ran Jumpers with weaves classes first and they ran the dogs from short to tall. Opposite of yesterday. So the first class we had was jumpers with weaves. Clover did very well, except of course the start of the weave poles. She ran right by them the first time. I brought her back but crowded her on the first pole and she popped out. I then brought her back farther and she went through them fine. She did everything else flawlessly on the run.

The second run was the standard run. It was a fun run. Mostly because I was very happy with the contacts. She didn't seem to rush them like she did yesterday. I did have to restart her in the weave poles 2 times. The big mistake was after the dog walk, she went into the wrong end of tunnel 12. I think one of the main reasons was because, her breeder, Lori Grove was part of the ring crew and sitting right behind the tunnel entrance that clover took. It didn't matter because it was only 1 off course, so we did Q. And it was a fun a run.

Over all, I couldn't be more pleased that we Q ed on every run that we ran this weekend, but as always, we still have things to work on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home