The hot weather continues as agility season creeps closer.
There hasn't been a lot going on with clover on the agility front because it is still so hot. We have had to cancel most of the classes this session due to heat. We have also had to cancel many of the course of the weeks.
We are going to have to get off our duff though, because agility season is fast approaching. the first one that I am registered for is the teamworks usdaa trial which I will also be working at. The following week is the NADAC trail at teamworks. I am going to have to miss one day of that trial because I have a work funtion. I have sent Publish Postmy application in for the durham AKC trial also.


1 Comments:
Training your dog or using dog agility equipment- is really beneficial for your dogs. It gives your dog a great and exciting bonding time with you and other members of the family. Thanks for posting this entry. It is very relevant and informative especially for pet owners like me. I learned a lot from it.
-andrei
dog agility equipment -4less.com
3:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home