Another session of Competition Agility Class
Last night was the first class of this session of competition agility class. I can't even remember how many times I have taken this class. The class is mostly running competition AKC courses. There are more people in the class this time. During the last session there were only 3, this time there are 6. Michelle is actually going to break the class into 2 parts and run 3 in the sand ring and 3 in the grass ring. We are also going to have a new instructor.
Clover did very well in class last night dispite the hot tempatures. It hit 92 yesteday. Clover ran the first course clean but left the teeter contact early and I made her repeat it. The second run was clean until the weave poles. By that time she was hot and tired and she blew right by them. I made her sit and she finished them.
I used 2 tips provided by Paulina Hope during our private lessons that really seemed to help. one was to put a front cross in front of the weaves to help her with her entry. The second was to run the course when I do a walk through, so I run it during the actual run. This really seemed to speed Clover up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home