Midnight Madness Success!
This past weekend was the Midnight Madness NADAC Trial at Teamworks Dog training. I worked as grounds person. This is a nice trial because it starts around 7:00 and runs into the night. It is usually much cooler and you still have all day to do other things. Friday night was delayed about 1/2 hour because of rain, and I didn't get home until after 2:00 pm.
Clover did a wonderful job! She got 9 Q's out of 12 runs this weekend. On friday she didn't make time on the hoopers run and was over time on the weavers run. Clover still needs to be restarted a couple of times on each weave entry.
below are the results:

On Sunday Clover blew a discrimination when she took the tunnel under the A frame instead of the A-frame. I was proud of her chances run. She did a difficult distance challenge.
Michelle said she watched my weavers run and noticed my arms were moving when Clover didn't do the weaves and were still when she did them. I will have to do some experimenting.


1 Comments:
Hi! I also have a Belgian Tervuren who runs agility. She has her own blog, too. Clover sounds like a great agility dog. Good luck with all of your future accomplishments!
Pookies Ponderings
5:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home