Mocksville Trial Results
This weekend we drove to Mocksville for their agility trial. It was about a 2 hour drive, so we only competed one day. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze. It was suppose to be a 2 ring 2 judge trial, but one of judges broke her ankle so we had 2 rings and one judge. We were there from 7:00 to 5:30. The trial is held at some softball fields. It was actually a nice location.
Clover and I didn't perform as well as I had hoped. The first run was a Jumpers run. We Q ed and placed 1st, but she did go off course once and I had to bring her back.
The next run we had was a regular run. Clover had such a difficult time with the weaves that we lost a lot of time. We got the gamble, but I was so concerned about finishing the course on time that I let her fly over some contacts. That spoiled her for the rest of the day, because she flew over contacts in both touch and go and the other regular class. I hope I learned my lesson....
She also didn't Q in tunnelers because I was unable to turn her in time and took a wrong tunnel.
So we obtained one qualification in Jumpers and One in Gamblers. Those were 2 good ones to get because we got the Novice jumpers title and the Novice outstanding Gamblers title.
When we got home I got the board out to practice contacts. Its the same old story, we need to work on contacts and weaves.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home