agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Nice practice...

Clover and I rented a ring at teamworks last night. We missed Course of the Week because of the Youngsville agility club meeting, so we ran the course they had set up for COW. It was a jumpers course very similar to the one last week, but I threw in a set of 6 weave poles. Clover did very well on the weave poles in the sand ring. I also ran her with the jumps at 24" since I need to get her used to the high jumps for AKC and USDA.

When we went to the grass ring, Clover did not want to do the 12 weave poles. I don't know if it is because she has had problems with the weave poles in that place in the past and has bad memories or if she was tired from running in the jumpers course. Overall I feel we are making progress with the weaves. It really helps going a couple of times a week to practice on competition weave poles.

I added a few pict of clover to her flickr site. check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home