agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Teamworks Rescue Dog Benefit Trial results.

This weekend Teamworks held its Dog rescue benefit trial. It was a NADAC trial. It was a nice size trial but the weather was a little cool, but what do you expect, it is December. All the money raised went to local dog rescue groups.

I was a little disappointed at how Clover did this weekend. She didn't Q in any of the runs that had weave poles. We have been working very hard on weave poles, maybe too hard. During a trial, they have a set of 6 weave poles for you to warm up on, Clover ran those fine, but during the actual trial she didn't take the weaves. I had to try again and again, and on some runs, I wasn't able to get her through them. It was very disappointing. I guess I don't know what to do at this point. I know she knows how to weave, she just won't do it in competition.

Clover did well in the none weave classes. She got 1 jumpers Q, 2 tunnelers Q and a gamblers Q. She obtained her open gamblers and Tunnelers titles.

We don't have any trials until Feb, so we will be working on weaves.

below are her results.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home