agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pictures...

I decide to open a flickr account to post pictures of Clover. You can find her pictures at Http:\\www.flickr.com\photos\dogsrule . I just reposted old pictures, but hopefully I will be adding new ones soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elf said...

Life with agility dogs is always a challenge-- I'll try to drop in here from time to time to see how things are going. I've been a Blogger poster for several years with my agility dogs. :-) http://www.finchester.org/dogs/dog_diary

-elle

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, there DogsRule, I dropped in to look over this post because I wanted some info on dog crate training. I have to admit, theres some pretty good info here but I could not find anything about Pictures... specifically. I was looking for information on dog crate training. Great blog thanks for the read.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home