agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Still working on those Weave Poles

We went to course of the week and had class last night. On Thursday nights I help set up the course at 6:30 for obstacle proficiency class. We then have Novice agility class. I also stay for the next novice agility class because I am helping video tape it. We each get a video tape of all the runs we make during class.

lately we have been working on weave poles. Clover is getting better at them but we still have a lot of work To do. Last night we had a good drill in class, where we had 2 sets of 6 about 15 feet apart and as soon as she finished one she went to the next one. This weekend we have a show and go that I volunteered to help out at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home