agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rain, and COW

Last week was a complete bust. Fall has arrived and the remains of a hurricane have lead to a week of very wet whether, so clover and I have not been able to practice much. We missed course of the week and class last week. We did go to course of the week last night. I didn't work her to hard. We ran a jumpers course that had a lot of reverse flow pivots in them and we worked on contacts and weaves. I just can't figure her out sometimes. She did very well on the weaves... But she seemed a little scattered and didn't want to do some of the jumps, so she just ran around them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home