Teamworks NADAC Trial Results
This past weekend was a Nadac trial at teamworks. Clover did fairly well. She got 2 gamble Q's and 2 Touch and Go Q's. Clover obtained her TNG Novice title.

I was a little disappointed with a few things. The first jumpers run was absolutely beautiful, but she missed the second to last jump. It was part of a straight run and I have no Idea why she went around it. ...Ok, I do have an Idea... bad directions from the handlers.
In both tunnelers runs, she went straight when she was suppose to turn. But boy was she flying.
The one disappointment I had was on a regular, where she missed a dog walk contact.
I did try the weavers run on Saturday, without much success. I also tried the 64 weavepole challenge, but she missed the entry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home