The new Teamworks Agility Club
Last night was the first meeting of the the Teamworks agility club. It is a social club with the common interest of Agility for Teamworks students. We spent the first hour discussing what people wanted from the club. There were about 5 people there. I guess there was some football game on... something called the superbowl...so people stayed home for that. OK, I guess if the Packers were in it, I would have stayed home too...
After the meeting they opened the rings for practice. The same courses were setup that I set up for Course of the Week last Wednesday. I was the only person there to set the courses for COW, so I was very familiar them.
Clover didn't do as well as I had hoped on the weave poles. She is still very unsure of what to do, so I must be giving her mixed signals and correcting her wrong. Since she could not get the weaves in the course, we worked on them alone, and then went back to the course. It seemed to help.
This week advanced agility class starts, we are both looking forward to it...


1 Comments:
Hi - I just started doing agility with our dog, Cooper. It's nice to see so many sites out there on that subject.
I'm hoping to learn a lot. Coop seems to be a natural. He's not afraid of heights, in fact he loves them. He runs up the a-frame and across the dog walk every chance he gets. Now if we could just get down, stay and those stupid weave poles.....
9:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home