Agility Show and Go
On Saturday Teamworks hosted a Show and Go. I signed up to work at it and showed up at 9:00. Michelle was there and told me, since it was January, it could be cold. She scheduled it for the afternoon. I decided to stay and run Clover in the morning. I ran her for a good hour and half. We ran the regular courses and then went to the jumpers/sand ring and we worked on jump spreads. Clover always leaves early when she jumps spreads. Spreads are double and triple jumps. The way I tried to retrain her was by placing a bar in front of the jump so she had to pace her steps to jump closer to the jump. It was a gorgeous day.
On Tuesday we had Competition agility class. It was cool, but we still had class and ran 2 courses. I was the one screwing up.. I walked the course wrong and took 2 off courses.
last night I filled in for someone at Course of the Week. We set up an elite AKC regular course. It was very cold. We had a Youngsville agility club meeting from and their were only a couple of people that ran because it was so cold. Clover and I stayed until 9:00 running. We ran both rings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home