Implementing lesson tips
After my lesson on Saturday, I worked on training Clover the touch first weave pole method that Paulena suggested. I found out that I have to start training it right away during the session because if I run her and get the ball out, Clover loses all interest in food. It is also difficult to do by yourself because you need to have clover on her leash to guide her to the correct side of the weavepole so she touches the correct side of her nose.
I worked with Clover a little at home on Sunday and then on Monday I took the day off. It was a beautiful day. It got up to about 75 degrees out. I rented the grass ring at teamworks for about a half hour. We worked on jumper grids, and weavepole entries. It was so warm out Clover worked up a good pant.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home