Clover's run at Carborro Film Festival
Wednesday night was my night to help run COW. It was a beautiful night. I set up a nested course Michele created for a show-n-go. It was a good a course. There were quite a few people that showed up, but I still had ample time to run Clover.
As I was running Clover in the grass ring, I noticed she started limping again on her left front foot. I stopped working her and decided not to do anything with her because of the trial this coming weekend. It seems to be the same as last weekend where it appears as though she stubbed her toe. I don't think it is anything serious, but if I notice her limping again within the next week or 2 I may take her in.
This weekend is the teamworks NADAC trial. I am chief course builder and have Clover registered for all her eligible runs. Although I will have to leave early on Sunday because of the Carrboro Film festival. Clover's run is one of the films featured. (for more information check out May 5 entry)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home