agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dog Agility Course Walkthrough

I didn't do to much this weekend with Clover, My wife is overseas and her dog, Kira has been sick. I took her to the vet this morning, She has been throwing up and looks dehydrated. I will keep you posted on how she is doing. For more on Kira's health history, click here.

I did rent the sand ring at Teamworks on Saturday and ran the course. It was pretty much the same course we had set up for COW. We only stayed out about 1/2 hour and we worked on mostly weave poles. She did great.

Here is a neat video I found of a Novice Agility walk through. If you have never ran a course before or want to know some things to consider when doing a walk through, this video is worth taking a look at...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home