agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Looks like a soggy trial

The weather for course of the week Wednesday was gorgeous, unlike the downpour we are getting now! This was the first course of the week that I helped host since I broke my collar bone. There were about 12 people there and it went well. There was a little more setting up than usual because all the equipment for the grass ring was moved because they mowed. We also flipped the A-frame to the slatless side, since NADAC uses the slatless.

This was the first Wednesday of the month so we did a jumpers course. It was a fun course and Clover did very well. She did "OK" on the weaves in the sand ring. She took them great one way but not the other.

I have to head out now. I am serving as Chief course builder for the AARF trial this weekend and we are setting up tonight. As I mentioned, it is raining pretty hard so it looks like it will be a cold and soggy trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home