A trial without Clover competing.
There was not a lot of happening on the Clover training front last week, which was probably good, since it will give a chance for my shoulder to heal a little more.
On Tuesday Competition agility was cancelled because of rain. I did go to Course of the Week last week but didn't work too much because there were so many people there. I guess they were getting ready for the USDAA trial at Teamwork over the weekend.
The trial went pretty well. There were quite a few people there. I didn't enter Clover because of my shoulder, but I did help all day Saturday and half a day on Sunday. I was the dedicated timer in the sand ring on Saturday and in the grass ring on Sunday. I also helped build courses.
Teamworks purchased horns for their electronic timers, so there was a little learning curve for programming in the horns for classes like snooker and gamblers.
I made a trade with Michele. I purchased a triple jump from her a while back and she said that she regretted getting rid of it, so I traded it back to her in return for a tunnel. I didn't have any tunnels at home. I figured it would be easier to build a triple jump than a tunnel.
I missed not running in the trial, so when I got home I worked quite a bit with Clover. I guess that kind of defeats the purpose of not entering though. I am definitely entered in the next ones.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home