Tuesday, August 29, 2006
About Me

- Name: DogsRule
- Location: Youngsville, North Carolina, United States
I am a Network Administrator working in RTP, NC who loves dogs and the outdoors. I have a wonderful wife and two dogs that are our Children. They are Belgian Tervurens . The oldest, Kira is a hospital therapy dog and the Youngest is an agility dog. I am an assistant instructor at Teamworks Dog Training and help run Course of Week on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. Please visit my Blog. It tracks the adventures of Clover, our agility dog.
Previous Posts
- Hey, It's healing...
- Then madness sets in...
- ...and everything comes to a screeching halt!
- Keep on working.
- Toys for Tots summary
- Midnight Madness Toys for Tots Benefit, Saturday N...
- Midnight Madness Toys for Tots Benefit, Friday Night
- The next round of Competition agility class
- Getting ready for Midnight Madness trial...
- A Kira update.



1 Comments:
I think this Xray has been faked so I'd have to drive home and wait on you hand and foot.
7:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home