agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Then madness sets in...

Since I broke my collarbone, I have been going crazy. I want to get up and do things, but I don't last to long. Last Monday I went to see an orthopedist and he said that I didn't need surgery, I just had to wear a brace that holds my shoulders back and the bone will align itself. I have been going into work about every other day and working from the rest of the time.

Needless to say, the Terv is going mad. I did make it out to course of the week on Wednesday though. I didn't run any of the course though. I just worked on specific obstacles. Specifically, tunnel A-frame discrimination. Clover doesn't do to well on that and I can stand in one place and work her.

Considering I have a broken bone. I have been getting around pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home