agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hey, It's healing...

After my appointment with the orthopedic Dpctor yesterday, I am feeling pretty good. They took another X-ray of my collarbone and said that it looked like it was lined up and healing well. The good news is that I can slowly start getting back to life. He said I can try riding bike in a week or so and could start taking my harness off. They are making me wear a harness that pulls my shoulders back so that my collar bone lines up so it can heal. It isn't that bad if I don't have it too tight, but it does get to be a nuisance at night. The doctor said I didn't have to come back for 3 weeks.

Since I can start riding bike, I am sure that I can start doing agility. The time is perfect too, because tonight is the start of the next session of Competition agility at teamworks. I will still hold off on doing course of the week for a few weeks since, I probably shouldn't lift anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home