agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Working at Course of the week

Last night some of the regular people who help run Course of the Week were gone so I helped fill in by helping setup the course and collecting money. We set up an elite AKC regular course with lots of tunnels on the side, which we made into a novice run. Clover did fairly well. She at least did pretty well on the weave poles. I didn't run her to hard, since I was pretty tired. I wish she would perform this well at trials. Below is a picture taken of the tunnelers run on sunday. This was where we almost collided.

Tunnelers run AARF trial 10/8/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home