agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Favoring a Leg

We didn't have class this week because Michele had so many signed up for competition agility class that she split it into 2 class and rescheduled me for Monday nights. I have been running clover a lot at home.

Last night I took clover to Course of the week, on her first run she seemed to be favoring her front left leg. It was a slight limp, I don't think it is anything serious and I have no idea how she injured it, but I didn't want to take any chances and cut the evening short. The little we did run, she seemed to be doing the weaves well.

We have an agility trial in Sanford this weekend. I only signed up to compete on Sunday, so I may take clover to teamworks on Saturday to verify that she is Ok to compete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home