agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Compitition Class

The next session of competition class started last night. The class meets at 8:30, which is later then I am used to for class. There are only 2 handlers (3 dogs in the class) Last night we had the course that was set up for AKC Nationals last year.

Clover ran the course very well except for the weave poles. There was a 180 degree turn after 2 straight jumps into the weave poles and Clover wasn't able to make the turn the first couple of times, but after we did a couple of times she was able to make the turn. It is frustrating that Clover is good enough to do a National level course, but won't do weave poles effectively.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about weave problems. I have a smooth blue collie who is not too reliable either... but we are working on it. My new BC boy, he loves to weave! But I trained him better and used the 2x2 method. Great way to train!

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home