The last competition Agility class of the year.
It was a very cool nippy night at competition agility class. Being the last class of the evening, at 8:30 pm made it feel even more nippy. I was pretty comfortable though because I dressed accordingly. This is the last class until next year.
For the class we ran another AKC nationals course. It didn't seem like a tough course until we ran it. There were lots of continuous crosses in it. Clover was her typical self in the weave poles.
I was talking to Michele and mentioned that the judge said that Clover keeps her head up when she goes through the weaves. Michele said I should try to train clover to keep her head down in the weaves by making very short weave poles. clover would have to keep her head down in order to get through them and it would train her to keep her head down.
There is no Course of the week this week because of thanksgiving.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home