agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

update

I know it has been a long time since I checked in. The biggest change has been the raising Ripley. He has really grown and now weighs more than Clover.

This past weekend was the Teamworks USDA trial. It was a 3 day trial but I ran only on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we didn't start until 2:00 because hurricane Hanna moved through bringing mostly rain.

Clover did well. Most of the missed Q's were my fault. I have been sick for the last 2 weeks and actually told I had a slight case of pnumonia last week. I could tell that it was affecting my commands and my speed on the course.

We ran 10 runs this week and qualified 6 times.


9/6/2008
Performance II Gamblers - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Score: 44 (Q) Time: 32.93 seconds 1st Place

Performance I Pairs - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Juno and Karen Owens
Distance: 120 yards SCT: 58 seconds
Score: 47.35 (Q) Time: 42.35 seconds 2nd Place

Performance I Snooker - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Score: 45 (Q) Time: 33.41 seconds 1st Place

Performance II Jumpers - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Distance: 128 yards SCT: 36 seconds
Score: 0.00 (Q) Time: 29.49 seconds 2nd Place

9/7/2008
Performance II Gamblers - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Score: 37 (Q) Time: 41.00 seconds 1st Place

Performance I Pairs - 22 Inch - Judge: Jessica Ajoux
Lacey and Barbara Hook
Distance: 124 yards SCT: 61.00 seconds
Score: 57.87 (Q) Time: 57.87 seconds 1st Place



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home