agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Class

Clover and I attended our first competition agility class on Tuesday. The class is taught by Linda Monico, from Teamworks, and there are only 2 taking the class. In class we were introduced to a new game I believe is called power-speed. The first half of the course is contacts and weaves and the second half is a jumpers course. You can complete the contact course in any order that you want, you just have to complete each obstacle. The jumpers portion needs to be completed as numbered. The jumpers portion was set up to emphasize serpentines and threadles. It was a good jumpers course for practicing those.

Clover did very well on the course except for the weave poles. We started with 12 weave poles but cut it back to 6 to make sure she succeeds. Weaves, weaves weaves.. I don't know...

Over all I think it is going to be a very good class because it is small and we will be covering some more of the advanced work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home