Practice being excited...
For COW last night Clover ran Great. I tried to get her excited before running and she still hit all of her contacts. I often had to restart her in the weaves but she is getting much more consistent. I also ran her at 26 inch jump settings. Clover is 22.75 inches at the withers, which means she has to jump the highest jump height in almost al venues. USDAA has the highest jump height at 26 inches for standard, which we are entered in this weekend. Clover doesn't have any problem with that height.
I am the chief course builder at the trial at teamworks this weekend, so I have been working the last few nights at teamworks, making sure the jumps and equipment are in good condition for the trial.
Here is a picture of Clover doing the Standard run on Saturday at the Columbia South Carolina trial.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home