COW before NADAC Trial
I have a NADAC trial in Sanford, NC on Saturday so I wanted to get some practice in at Course of the Week on Wednesday. But when we were doing our first run, and practicing a lot of weaves, I was watching clover carefully and thought she may have hit the weaves a little to fast the first couple of times and was more reluctant to do them after that, so I took it easy on her.
We didn't have Competition agility class this week because it is between sessions.
So I guess we will be going into this NADAC Trail a little cold. We are entered in 6 classes on Saturday and 2 of which are open standard, with 12 weave poles. She has definitely improved the last couple of weeks, so we'll see how she does. I am hoping a week of rest will help her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home