Beautiful night for COW
It was an absolutely beautiful night for COW. It was the first Wednesday of the month so I set up a Jumpers course. We used the course that was at Winston Salem about a year ago. It was a tough course, and Clover was never able to complete it tonight because I was unable to call her off of 2 traps.
I was surprised that more people didn't show up. There were only about 6 people there, but that gave clover and I time to practice. We worked in the grass ring on contacts and sends. I have noticed that clover has been taking the contact obstacles rather slowly.
This weekend we have a NADAC trial at teamworks and I am entered in most classes except weavers. I only entered the chances class on one day because I wanted to watch it at least once before I compete. It is a new class.
Last night I glued together my practice weave poles. I just had the PVC fitted together before and when clover went through, I had to straighten them constantly.
Tonight I am going to help set up at teamworks. It is suppose to be a gorgeous weekend. Wish us luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home