agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Got to enter those trials...

The ARFF meeting reminded me that I have to get entered in the trials...
I entered these trials

  • Teamworks trial March 4-5 both days
  • AARF Nadac Trial in sanford March 18-19 Saturday only 6 classes
  • Columbia South Carolina AKC both days.

Monday I had off from work because of presidents day. I was a bum and watched TV all day. They had National Geographic Channel had a "The dog Whisperer" marathon on all day. I didn' t do anything with clover except run her in the homemade weave poles a couple of times. It was could and nasty. She didn't do too well, I was surprised..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home