agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Friday, February 24, 2006

AKC Trial Set up and I have a new sister...

I didn't go to Wednesday nights course of the week because it was raining. I did find out though that it wasn't cancelled and that a couple of people showed up. Last night I did go to teamworks though and helped set up for the AKC trial this weekend. The trial actually runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday but I have to work on Friday and will only compete on Saturday and Sunday. We didn't have the course maps yet, but we did some clean up and sorting of equipment.

I did have some time to briefly run clover. I just ran her through the weave poles a couple of times. Nothing real structured.

I also talked to my mother last night. She told me that she has a new Sheltie puppy that is about 10 weeks old. It should be interesting since this is the first house dog that she has had. Unfortunately she lives in Wisconsin, otherwise I would have another dog I could train in agility!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home