agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Advanced Agility Class..its not all about the weaves...

For Class last night. Linda had a USDAA regular advanced course set up. I was the only one there so it was like a private lesson. Clover did OK, but she didn't do the weaves as well as I would liked. They were difficult because they were preceded by a blind shoot. After we ran the course we worked at doing discrimination with the shoot. It was difficult because Clover had to go around it to get to the entrance. She could not see the entrance from the dog walk. We also worked on discrimination with the table and tunnel. There was a tunnel surrounding the table which made the tunnels look very appealing to her. It was a nice trap.

Also, my new set of 6 maxx200 weave poles arrived. I put them infront of the 12 homemade ones I have so we can practice 18 weaves...

Hopefully it will not rain tonight so we can go to course of the week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home